Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Painting Update - WWII, Battletech

Since I'm back to regular work hours, I haven't had as much time to devote to the hobby. But I'm still getting work done!


This Citroen Traction Avant from Rubicon is perfect as a field car for the staff officers that will be commanding during the upcoming Invasion of Poland campaign.


This Opel Blitz will also be in use, either transporting infantry or towing light artillery pieces.


I've also been working on a pair of lances for Battletech's fast playing Alpha Strike ruleset. These are a light-class Eagle and a medium-class Huron Warrior. They're painted as Death Commandos, the elite special force soldiers of the Capellan Confederation. 


The lance's real firepower comes from the heavy-class Lao Hu and the assault-class Lu Wei Bing

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks great! Nice glass effect on vehicle windows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Now that I've gotten a handle on a semi-decent "jewelling" effect on the Battlemechs I though I would try it on the glass windshields of the vehicles.

      Delete