Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Painting Update - AWI, FIW, Badgers & Burrows

I've kept up the painting during the shutdown, working on various projects in parts as I go along. 


I finally finished the last of the Continental force for my 15mm AWI project using Rebels & Patriots. These are two units of skirmishers which can be used either for small units of Minutemen, or the riflemen that became the bane of British officers during the war.

Speaking off, the British half of the project will be the next block of minis to tackle.


I've also had a unit of 28mm Compagnie Franches de la Marine from Sash and Saber's French-Indian War kickstarter sitting around, so the quarantine gave me the chance to paint them. They're great miniatures with plenty of detail.

Search Results

Web results


I also received my pledge for a Badgers & Burrows kickstarter I backed last year. I had been intrigued by the game in the past, and the kickstarter was the perfect chance to jump in.

While I've split most of the minis into two warbands, I had a few models left over. These included the three extra stretch goal models - a weasel sports player (which looks to be based on hurling), a burrowing mole, and a ghostly Mist Ghast - along with a Large Raptor.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really happy with how it turned out. I'll have to get back to the rest of the minis at some point.

      Delete