Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Painting Update - Warhammer Fantasy

There's hasn't been much going on in terms of games played, but I did take up a painting challenge from The Old World Lives podcast, which focuses on 6th Edition Warhammer Fantasy Battle with a little Mordheim on the side. Their January challenge was to paint up a Core unit from an army, and I decided this would be the perfect motivation to finish the biggest chunk of my Orcs & Goblins project - a 25 strong mob of Orc Boyz.


This is the largest unit in the Waaagh! so far, even counting the cavalry units. It needs to be large, however, since these Orcs are lightly armored, trading the protection of shields for an extra hand weapon.

And that's it for now! I'll put away the green paint for a bit to concentrate on other projects, but I'm rapidly approaching the end of my Orcs & Goblins.

No comments:

Post a Comment