Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Painting Update - Kings of War, Wargods of Aegyptus

I've been working away on more units for Kings of War. 


I finished two Troops of Arquebusiers (with the last now on the painting table) and the Wizard I'm including in the list.


I've also decided to pick up a small force of Asar for Wargods of Aegyptus. 7th Dimension had the softcover rulebook for $10, and FRP games had the Asar starter warband on sale, along with a few other items, so I bought enough to make a 750-point force (a little over half of the points needed for a full game). I've talked to some of the other people I game with, and they do have plenty of miniatures for the game, so I can probably borrow enough other miniatures to get up to a full game.

I'll be working on these intermittently between KoW units, so I don't burn out the same same grey and green color scheme. I'm not entirely sure what color scheme I'm going to use, although I'm considering blue and bronze.

That's it for this week. This weekend in Gary's big Christmas game of G.A.S.L.I.G.H.T., which I plan on taking part in. I should have a post for it next week.

2 comments: