Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Miniature Musings - G.A.S.L.I.G.H.T.

While Alex and I played SAGA last week, Gary and a few others had themselves a game of G.A.S.L.I.G.H.T. I was unfortunately unable to join the game due to other chores that needed taking care of (Alex managed to join, however), so I snapped a few pictures before I left.


The game featured a Bulgarian force (taking shelter in the fort) under attack from a combined force of Austrians and Turks.


A Bulgarian tank. 


The Prussian heavy walker. 


The Bulgarian infantry take cover in the fort as the walker advances.


Prussian infantry follow heavy infantry. 


More heavy infantry, accompanied by armored dragoons - probably my favorite models that Gary had.


Though not a part of the game, Gary showd me this French walker. I loved it - completely home-made from PVC pipe. A great example of Gary's excellent conversion and modelling skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment