Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Painting Update - WWII

 I've been pretty busy recently (having moved from New Jersey to Maryland!), so I haven't had many chances to game. But I have been painting!

I finished some extra German infantry for my Early War platoon. The SMG-armed troops can be swapped out for rifle-armed squad leaders, which happened between 1939 and 1940. The extra rifle-armed troops can be used to bulk up weapon teams, since Bolt Action uses 3-strong teams and Chain of Command uses 5-strong teams. 

I also added some more tanks to the collection. Previously, the Germans could only call upon a trio of 38(t)s. Instead of captured Czechoslovakian armor, I wanted to be able to field "proper" German tanks, starting with this resin Panzer I from Blitzkrieg Miniatures. 

Next, a 3-D printed Panzer II from Blitzkrieg Miniatures.

And finally a Panzer III, 3d printed from a vendor at a convention whose name I can't recall. But they did a great job, and I'll alter this post if I can find out who made it. 

2 comments:

  1. Whereabouts in MD? I play Bolt Action, but I've been wanting to try Chain of Command.

    (Nice tanks, BTW!)

    ReplyDelete