Thursday, April 25, 2013

Painting Update - FIW, WWII, ACW

Ok, so I've been pretty terrible at updating on time for the past two weeks. I'm going to try and fix that.

Anyway, just another small update on what I'm working on at the moment.


It's combination of the last few tanks for my British force in 15mm (for Flames of War and, hopefully soon, Battlegroup Overlord), French, British and Indians for French Indian War in 15mm, and the last of the Union miniatures that came with the Battle Cry boardgame.


They're about 20mm in scale, and the detail isn't really all that great. But if the Generals and Cavalry are anything to go off of, then the Infantry and Artillery should at least paint up nicely. I'll have to get a game or two of this up on the blog - I have a small campaign going using the scenarios that come in the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment